- Electronic Communications
- Password & Security
- Intellectual Property
- Risk of loss
- Credit Cards
The Terms and Conditions below govern your use of the Billiards.com.au online shop and your relationship with Billiards.com.au Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use the Billiards.com.au on line shop. Please note that to use any of the services provided on the Billiards.com.au online shop, you are required to register as an authorised user on the site.
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Billiards.com.au site
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Billiards.com.au site
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Billiards.com.au online shop by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Billiards.com.au on line shop by you infringes that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the Billiards.com.au online shop by you.
For Items weighing over 25kg an able bodied person will need to assist the driver unload
Delivery shall be made to the buyer's address or other address for delivery given in writing at the time of the order.
The buyer shall make all necessary arrangements to take delivery of the goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
Delivery dates will be arranged between the courier company and the purchaser. Times may not be specific.
The seller may deliver separate goods by instalments.
Delivery is expected to take no longer than 10 working days.
The seller shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatever due to failure by the seller to deliver the goods (or part of them) promptly or at all if insurance is not selected as an option during checkout.
Notwithstanding that the seller may have delayed or failed to deliver the goods (or part of them) promptly the buyer shall be bound to accept delivery provided that delivery shall be tendered at any time within 30 days after receipt of the order.
Transport shall be at the buyer's risk. Where the goods are collected from the sellers address the risk shall pass to the buyer upon receipt of goods from the pickup location.
To qualify for or 30 day returns policy, firstly you will need to inform us by either e-mail or phone call. We will provide you with a returns authorisation number which we will need you to place on the top of your receipt. The product must be in "new" condition, fully packaged, un-opened from its original packaging and sent to our head office in Banksmeadow Sydney (see contact us page for address), we will then accept the product and provide a refund, minus our initial delivery charge.
If your product is received and found to be damaged, we will either have the item collected and replaced with a new one, have the damaged parts shipped out for replacement by the customer or arrange for a qualified repair agent to have it fixed. Depending on the area you are located this may not be possible as repair agents are situated in limited metropolitan areas only.
If we have the product collected and find that it is not faulty, we will have the product sent back and pass on all collection and delivery charges to the customer.To qualify for our Faulty Returns Policy, you must inform us of the exact damage within 7 days of receiving the damaged goods. We will have to provide a returns authorisation number before any action can be taken.